Below we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data linked to your persona, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses.
2. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Telephone: +49 (0) 30 - 88 92 12 91 0
The company data protection officer of Lamed GmbH, Berit Schubert( DataSolution Thurmann GbR), can be contacted at Tel. +49 (0) 3378/ 205729.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.bristol-badkissingen.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requested computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data processing. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting:
You can contact us by phone, mail, fax or e-mail. When you contact us via one of these contact paths, the data resulting from your specific request (details of your request, if applicable, your e-mail address, your name, your telephone number) will be used by us to process the contact request and respond to it. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of a voluntarily granted consent. We delete the data that arises in this context, after the storage is no longer necessary, for example, because your concern has now settled, or restrict the processing, if statutory retention periods exist.
c) For applications:
If you apply to us, we process the personal data you provide (application data), in particular name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, application documents (application letter, CV, certificates, etc.), exclusively earmarked for filling posts within our company. An additional use of your application data does not take place. A deletion of this personal data takes place no later than three months after completion of the application process, provided that your application for the vacant position is not successful.
A deletion after the expiration of the three months does not take place only if legal provisions preclude a deletion, the storage of the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is necessary or you have expressly consented to a longer storage. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a and f GDPR.
4. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given express consent, according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR a legal obligation exists, as well
- This is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
6. Your rights
a) Information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability, revocation, complaint
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it was not collected from us, and the existence of an automated Demand decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- to demand, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the cancellation of your personal data held by us, unless the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our law office.
b) Right to object
If your personal data based on legitimate interests acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.